Bearclaw Valley Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight
112 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
The image of him was still seared into her eyes as she stared at the wolf in the den with her, not recognizing him. As he spoke and rolled over, she blinked, curling tighter into a ball. It was a trick. It was the first though that came to her mind. Shaking her head, her glazed eyes landed on his, terrified and confused. Her whisper was pained, her ears down. Please stop...Lonzo, you aren't the one I love. Go away. 
Chills ran all over her, yet something was off about that voice. It wasn't his...was it? Shaking her head, her side still pressed into the wall, she looked again, and the image slowly faded from her eyes. Dakarai. She let out a soft, relieved whine as she belly crawled close enough to nuzzle him, a smear of blood from her shoulder on the wall unnoticed. Her shaking didn't subside,but her voice was clearer now, her eyes bright with relief. Dakarai, it's you. I thought...I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Her tail wagged slowly, yet the regret in her voice was thick as she continued to shake.
I am a searcher. Always was. I still am...searching for the missing piece.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight - by Onyx Saefyn - February 14, 2018, 05:07 PM