Bearclaw Valley Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He felt his chest tightened at her fear. He felt so helpless, just sitting around only able to try and coax her out of this terror with words and gestures of comfort. She asked if he would go after Lonzo and he sucked in a breath. He would if he knew how...he would track the man to the ends of the Earth in hopes of ridding Onyx of the nightmares that plagued her. "I don't know his scent...or what he looks like. Or the sound of his voice. I don't have enough detail to track him down. If he comes here...I promise I'll only be a howl away. I'll come running and I'll kill him." he said and approached her. He nudged her head up to look at him and met her eyes, his own gaze soft and warm. 

He nuzzled against her cheek in an affectionate way and pressed his nose into the crook of her shoulder briefly before pulling away again. "What did he do to you Onyx? Just tell me..you can trust me. I won't leave you, I couldn't leave you because.." he paused for a moment, unsure if he should admit what he felt at the moment. Deciding to push forward he released a soft sigh. "Because I love you. I love you and I wont allow anyone to take you from me. I will protect you and end him, even if it kills me." He whispered the confession and looked her in the eyes, almost afraid that it would make her turn away from him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sleep with one eye open, clutching your pillow tight - by Dakarai - February 15, 2018, 10:54 AM