Bitterroot Valley if i fell
actually john lennon
207 Posts
Ooc — hannah
@Xahi!! Happy Valentines Day! Surprise :D

Everytime Lennon seemed to slip up, get upset, or lose his standard to never take anything for granted, he dealt the consequence. After snapping at Xahi so horribly, Alarian and Korei disappeared without a trace. This time, he vowed to follow his own morals and not hold back his intentions any longer. It was stage three now, already giving Alarian and Korei his surprise - now it was Xahi's. Yes, the two had forgiven each other already but it wasn't enough, not nearly enough. He needed to redeem himself to her, replace the once kind figure he'd been with an even better one. One that would never dare hurt her.

His now third treasure hunt out in the valley on his lonesome, collecting only the finest flowers despite the scarcity and little healthy blooms. Somehow, after half an hour of searching, he found the ones that met his standards. It was no longer the time for shining stars in the sky, the sun had arisen and painted it's canvas with beautiful reds, orange, and rose. By now, he assumed almost everyone to be awake, so at least he wouldn't have to be extra careful about not disturbing anyone. When returning, he trailed after the green-eyed vixen. Once coming up behind her, he muttered her name almost incoherently. "Xahi-"
living is easy with eyes
closed
Messages In This Thread
if i fell - by Lennon - February 14, 2018, 09:21 PM
RE: if i fell - by Xahi - February 15, 2018, 12:34 AM