Stone Circle But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP)
Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
545 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Steph had been out near the standing stones when the loud nose noise reached her ears. Fear gripped her as she looked up into the sky and her eyes landed on the largest, and weirdest, bird she had ever seen. Her ears flicked back as it descended upon her. Finally, instinct kicked in, and she attempted to make her way to the forest, sure it couldn't follow her into there.

But, just as she attempted to run, the pain in her side, from her broken rib, reminded her that she wasn't quite able to do that. Suddenly, another sharp pain in her thigh had her stumbling. A whine escaped her maw, not that anyone could hear it over the sound of the bird. After a few moment, she began to feel tired. Surely, this isn't what her body wanted right this minute?! She tried to fight it, each step taking her closer and closer to the trees. But, her body won and she dropped to the ground.

About fifteen minutes later, the pup started to stir, but she found an unfamiliar weight around her neck. She whined, as she tried to right herself, but her body felt so heavy. It was several minutes before she stood, and then she froze. What the heck was around her neck?! She whined, looking around for anyone to help.
The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone ~Geothe
Sunny is allowed in all threads, open or private, created by Steph
Messages In This Thread
RE: But today... I will do my job. I will protect you. (BWP) - by Steph - February 20, 2018, 06:32 PM