Sea Lion Shores you bring out the best in me
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

So they had been flying over a large enough swatch of land that most of the wolves had seen them, Catori's nose crinkling a bit at the idea. She didn't like how that sounded, honestly, and she had more questions about what they were and where they came from than answers. Even Grayday's explanation didn't make her feel any better and she pursed her lips for a moment in contemplation. She melted a bit into Seelie's embrace, her eyes closing, her weight settling against her daker cousin's with a breathy sigh. The embrace was grounding in its own ways and she was loathe to pull back or move away from Seelie in the slightest bit. Eventually though, the topic shifted to the upcoming move and Catori could have seen the worry as it rose in Coelacanth. She wanted to reassure her cousin; she couldn't save her entirely though from those feelings - all she could do was to balance the bad with the good. 

She laughed warmly as Seelie fell into a dance of her own, her pale paws dancing a bit in response to the way that Seelie's paws moved. She basked in the affections and let them wash over her, taking her first moment of pre-motherhood to just enjoy it. She moved away as Stockholm seemed to take her place and his warm touches were just as welcome as Seelie's. "Thank you!" She chirped before Coelacanth turned towards the island, pointing. Catori got the gist of the memo, well versed in 'speaking' Seelie. But when Stockholm explained that they were planning on reclaiming the island Catori let out a breath she hadn't known she was holding. "We won't be so far that I won't show up. And soon, with little paws toddling behind me." Just like she and Seelie had, the children would learn the seas and the shores even in their youth. It was the best way to ensure both an affection and reverence for the ocean. 

"No matter the distance, Morningside will still stand with you all too." Allies, bound by family, and friendship. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - February 22, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 02, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 13, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 18, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 23, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - April 06, 2018, 04:49 AM