Sea Lion Shores you bring out the best in me
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

*gives you guys my 200th post!

Catori had never been one to shy away from the reality of the situation - and in this, just after their reunion, they would part again. The difference though was that she knew where they were and where they would find one another. If Catori had never left the island she would never have met Grayday or Morningside and she wouldn't have her children and she wouldn't have so many of the things that she needed in her life now. She needed Coelacanth. But Coelacanth had Stockholm, she had Undersea, they could have a refuge and Catori could bring her children to see them. She was about to express these reassurances when she heard Seelie's voice and the whispy whispers and a choked sob left her lips. 

She rushed to Seelie's side, burying herself in the soft brine coated fur. Her cries weren't of anguish but of pride and of love and devotion. Seelie was so much to her - near everything to her. Her cries ebbed into hiccups as Seelie admitted Stockholm would keep her and her tail swayed behind her rounded frame. His admission was adorable, if not a bit awkward, in the perfect Corten way. "I-if you didn't I'd s-sit my fat pregnant butt right on you and smother you." She threatened as she peppered her beloved Sea Sprites face with kisses before she turned to press a couple welcoming ones to Stockholm's cheek - just without as much slobber. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - February 22, 2018, 05:25 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - February 22, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 02, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 04, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 13, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 16, 2018, 03:55 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - March 18, 2018, 04:59 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Stockholm - March 23, 2018, 10:47 PM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Spiritwalker - March 30, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: you bring out the best in me - by Coelacanth - April 06, 2018, 04:49 AM