Fox's Glade and I don't feel no remorse, and you can't see past my blinders
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
permission given to pp

She was to angry and he knew he'd have to put her down to be able to get away. This hurt him more than physically, his breathe wheezed from his lungs and eyes moistened with tears. Perhaps she was right. He was a coward. Yet hadn't he done what he could? He'd provided for Olive and the children, kept staying around Moonspear even after olive had originally turned him away because he knew she needed help with the kids and he loved them. Even dying and scared of being turned away, he'd crawled from the coast back to cassiopeia's view to find Olive. Even not fully healed and weakened he'd gone off to hunt for his ex wife. Yes he'd originally ran, but he'd also done what he could to come back. 

As he watched her pace he saw her muscles tense and sighed. She was too obvious in her rage and as she went for his face he ducked underneath her throat and clamped his jaws down around her windpipe. He held tight but didn't squeeze enough to cause damage and once he secured his grasp he twisted and shoved her down to the ground, moving with her till he stood over her using his weight to hold her down. He gave a warning growl and a squeeze of his jaws that would cut off her air before loosening his grip "I may be a coward but you don't know the full story. You don't know what your mother did to cause me so much pain that I wanted to run. You only see what your anger and what you've experienced allows you to focus on, Because you are a child. It sickens me. My children remind me of blackfeather wolves and one has even become a blackfeather. Letting darkness and pain and rage guide their actions instead of seeing the full picture." he growled the words into the fur of her throat, his eyes now brimming with tears of both anger and pain. 

The stench of her blood made him fall silent and he peered at her throat, horrified to see blood seeping from it. Yet he wouldn't let her up and to prevent her from moving he placed a large forepaw against her throat and pushed as he released his jaws to speak. "This woman you smell on my fur is someone I am protecting from a very dangerous man. He raped and beat her. Her scent is on me because I sleep next to her,guarding her. She is my friend and yes, she is someone I love. Olive didn't want my love anymore, she is not my mate, I don't belong to her. Should I not move on? Should I always try to crawl back to a woman who doesn't want me, children who hate me? No. I will move on. I tried too long to win olive back. I'm not your father anymore, not because I died back there but because I choose not to be."  at that he felt himself break. His only purpose in living was Onyx now if he didn't have her to return to he'd figure out a way to kill himself. "I am leaving now. If you come after me, we will fight, this time to the death. I regret everything I caused for you, I regret what's become of this family. I regret having entered these lands at all. My romances should have ended with Oxsanas death."  with that tidbit he leaped off of her and wasted no time in bolting for Bearclaw Valley.