Your picture trends in black and white
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Sitri @Tyrande Nightshade @Lecter @Bagheera @Ira @Tenzin @Erika @Kaname @Mordecai @Cara @Zombie @Nantale

This is a single round pack event. It is mandatory, meaning if you do not post and aren't on absence, your character will be demoted (excluding Dakota who joined after this was posted), and it will last until June 12. Characters with TBD status can choose to post or not depending whether they are certain they will join the pack or not, but I would love it if you did. Each person need only make one post describing your character's reaction to the news and their decision. This event is to strengthen STM in Jinx's eyes. I'm making the assumption that she already gathered everyone.
I realize that this messes up timelines pretty bad, since some of you have already been playing as though Majesty abandoned the pack rather than being removed from it... I know it's awkward but we just have to try to play around it. :/

“This will be short,” announced the Alpha female of Silvertip Mountain, who stood on a ledge with her back to the valley below. Before her were arranged the wolves of the pack, from her bloodied mate to the disfigured Erika, and all of them were at attention for once. Her eyes lingered briefly on Tyrande as she recalled the toxicologist's behaviour at their former meeting, but she trusted it wouldn't be an issue this time... And if it was, then Jinx would be offering a compelling solution.

“I'm sure many of you have been wondering why Majesty is no longer with us,” she said, her gaze steely as the mutineer's name left her lips. “It comes as a surprise to many of you. No doubt some of you believe he left voluntarily. That is not the case.” She craned her neck, scanning the crowd and gauging their collective reaction to this news. Briefly she sought Cara and Kaname, who had been there that day to bear witness to Majesty's treasonous behaviour. “I removed him from the pack for fraternizing with a trespasser, siding with them over his pack, and going against my law in doing so.

I have a very simple rule here, and that is that trespassers, no matter if they are your friend, your great uncle, or your own snivelling kid, are to be dealt with the same as if they were a stranger. Silvertip Mountain is your pack and your duty is to it first and foremost, not some wolves who don't live here who cannot respect our claim. I don't care if you know an outsider personally and believe they made a mistake in crossing our borders. If their noses are that shitty, then they deserve to be removed from this world so they can't spread their piss-poor genes.” Her glare deepened with these words, which were severe. Simply put, Jinx would make or break her pack right now, depending how soft these wolves were.

“If you see a wolf trespassing, you get rid of them. Defending them is mutiny against your pack and your leader. Majesty learned that the hard way.” She paused here, letting out a soft exhale as she waited for an inevitable argument about this iron fisted way of living. “If any of you does not agree with this, you are free to leave. If you do not leave, I expect you to follow that one simple rule, or you will be made to leave. I do not intend to entertain pussies here any longer. If you want to be sociable dogs instead of wolves, there are other packs that will tolerate your lack of pride.”
Messages In This Thread
Your picture trends in black and white - by Jinx - June 06, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Sitri - June 06, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Lecter - June 06, 2014, 10:37 AM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Cara - June 06, 2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Erika - June 06, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Tenzin - June 06, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Zombie - June 07, 2014, 09:35 AM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Kaname - June 07, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Your picture trends in black and white - by Jinx - June 12, 2014, 11:06 AM