Stone Circle grief's painful stab
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
no prob, thanks for joining! :)

It was no surprise to find her near the grave of Murdock. He'd taken sentinel by Keoni's grave for weeks after her death, had spoken to her. Just being near her had made him feel a bit more at peace and had given his grief time to sink in. As he approached, Nikai could tell by her greeting that she was tired.

He put the scrawny hare's carcass on the ground and nudged it towards her. "I caught this for you." His voice was soft with a touch of care; a thing often present in his voice, but paired with the recognition of such raw grief it was still different. He knew all too well that in such a trying time one needed others to care for you. "I know it sucks, and it was so sudden, too. I... don't really know what else to say about it." And maybe she didn't want him to. Nikai's mind was still freshly disheveled by the conversation he had had with Valette. Murdock had died not long after and it had put his journeying thoughts on the back burner for now. He would explore some neighbouring territories first, and see how that would leave him feeling, before making the definite decision.
Messages In This Thread
grief's painful stab - by Nikai - March 06, 2018, 08:16 AM
RE: grief's painful stab - by RIP Poppy - March 15, 2018, 12:07 PM
RE: grief's painful stab - by Nikai - March 16, 2018, 05:40 AM
RE: grief's painful stab - by RIP Poppy - April 20, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: grief's painful stab - by Nikai - April 26, 2018, 07:06 AM