Moonspear so how could we ever know for sure
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
it was a good thing that hydra asked what catmint was good for, because corinna quite wanted to tell her. it was just good to know what herbs did, she thought-- and even if hydra forgot within minutes, perhaps one day she would need the information, and a vague flashback to this moment would help her out. that's what her mother always told her, anyway. "good for illnesses like greencough and whitecough. someone mentioned using it to lead cougars away from their borders but... well i've never tested that before," she shared with a small shrug. something about it was attractive to cats, apparently, corinna couldn't relate to that. 

"lyra," corinna purled, committing the name to memory. surely lyra wouldn't be hard to find, she would look exactly like hydra. oh but... "and you're a triplet, right?" 

"that's amazing, my mother taught me everything i know. i bet lyra and i have a lot to learn from one another," she replied thoughtfully-- she hoped, anyway. the hydra's next question, corinna found herself thinking a bit too hard. "it's a good skill to know-- i've trained in it before but... i'd bet i'd be too far below your skill level, might not be any fun to spar with," she answered honestly with a small smile and a splay of her ears. whoops.
Messages In This Thread
so how could we ever know for sure - by Corinna - March 06, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: so how could we ever know for sure - by Hydra - March 07, 2018, 10:37 AM
RE: so how could we ever know for sure - by Corinna - March 07, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: so how could we ever know for sure - by Hydra - March 07, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: so how could we ever know for sure - by Corinna - March 07, 2018, 11:55 AM
RE: so how could we ever know for sure - by Hydra - March 07, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: so how could we ever know for sure - by Corinna - March 07, 2018, 12:57 PM