Barrow Fields seaside, whenever you stroll along with me
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —

She didn't find that journey was too hard - they went at her pace, checking in often enough - and Catori was still at ease when they had parted from Grayday and Easy. She missed them both almost instantly and found that although she was fond of Aditya's company she was feeling almost like Seelie. She wanted to corral her family close and keep them all tucked together in her presence. Once they'd made it to the edge of the territory she had nudged his shoulder fondly, nodding. "We're good, thanks."  It brought her another basking glow of warm fuzzy feelings to think of how she was a we now, after all. 

Catori fell into a silence as she focused on the pack lands. Curiously enough once they were addressed it wasn't with any sense of curiosity for their reason for showing up. The figure that approached cut a curious silhouette - a pattern almost as unusual as Catori's although not nearly as strangely colored - and the Spiritwalker waited for word. It didn't come, the bristled female deciding pointedly that she had better things to do and about facing back into the territory. Cat glanced between her companions with a slight frown. "Well. They seem a pleasant lot."  She said with a bit of a shrug. She wouldn't force information to them for their mutual benefit; they'd only become a blip on her radar on the path to her true focus anyways. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Aditya - March 08, 2018, 04:17 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 08, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Spiritwalker - March 09, 2018, 06:38 AM
RE: seaside, whenever you stroll along with me - by Nyx - March 18, 2018, 11:21 AM