Deepwood Weald Stealthy Steps
2 Posts
Ooc — Jassy
Reykr spun as the mysterious watcher finally emerged from the shadows nearby. Impressively, the stranger materialized from them as though he'd been part of them. The coywolf's hackles bristled as a low growl rumbled lowly in his throat. Truth be told, the way the new male moved as though made of darkness unsettled Reykr, and he kept his wary glare on the bigger wolf. Reykr narrowed his eyes at the other male's words, his lips pulling into a smile full of youthful cockyness. The way he readied his stance however, his lithe muscles tensing to spring this way or that at a moment's notice, gave away a hint that he might have the skills to back his attitude up.

"So what if I want to wake the whole forest? Serves the lazy ones right for sleeping the day away. Besides, I at least stopped you from being a weird old creep and doing...whatever the hell you were doing while you were sneaking around." Reykr didn't let the stranger's nonchalant attitude fool him. This male's mannerisms bespoke a subdued intensity to his nature. The black wolf may not appear to be the first to pick a fight, but the coywolf was willing to bet he was nearly always the one to finish one. "So, what exactly were you doing, slinking around out there and watching me? I'm not exactly that interesting, and I'm NOT an easy target."
~~~ where there's smoke, there's fire ~~~
Messages In This Thread
Stealthy Steps - by Shisen - March 08, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Stealthy Steps - by Reykr Villieldr - March 08, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Stealthy Steps - by Shisen - March 09, 2018, 08:12 PM
RE: Stealthy Steps - by Reykr Villieldr - March 23, 2018, 08:59 PM