Bearclaw Valley You choose the door you choose the path
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
The silence seemed to go on forever as he buried his face into her fur. Then she spoke and his heart soared like never before. Of course he had loved Olive, perhaps just as much as he loved Onyx noe but they were like the sun and the moon. They loved one another deeply yet were too different to ever live side by side. This woman here had revealed all of her imperfections, allowed him to memorize and cherish all her wounds and therefore his love was raw and true.

"Onyx...."He breathed her name out like a prayer to the gods themselves and pushed his muzzle deeper into her fur before rolling over. The movement was agonizing and slow but as he exposed his belly and throat to her he was giving her his life. "You have nothing more to worry over, not Lonzo or Olive or any other woman. Olive was a rose, beautiful yes, but you are a White Lily. A rare and exotic beauty, delicate and intoxicating. In a garden full of flowers i would always choose you."He spoke from his heart which thrummed true with every word. 

He smiled faintly and placed gentle kisses to her paws, worshipping her lovingly. "Under the witness of the stars I take you as my wife. You are now Mrs. Onyx saefyn-Svartell"He could have wept but after the events of the past week, he couldn't bring himself to shed a tear of any kind.
Messages In This Thread
You choose the door you choose the path - by Dakarai - March 11, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: You choose the door you choose the path - by Dakarai - March 15, 2018, 03:57 AM