Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
eske no longer took note of the collar around her neck. she'd been sporting it for a month now and after the initial fear and shock had worn off — and multiple but failed attempts to remove it from her person — she'd came to tentatively trust that it wasn't going to hurt her or anyone else. thus, she was able to put her mind to more important matters at hand and drageda and brewing tensions between the pack next door to drakru was certainly more deserving of her attention. wanlida ventured out of drageda's claimed territory and took to the heartland of the wilds. she isn't necessarily looking for anything in particular and she isn't really traveling to sate wanderlust. she'd always been a homebody and that had inspired her frequent trips outside of dragoncrest cliffs.

eske's lived in teekon for her whole life and at almost two there was still much of it she left unexplored for no reason other than she'd had a severe lack of interest in anything aside from drageda. eske follows the snaking rivers that all feed into the giant lake she nears, her pace slowing as she catches the scent of a pack wolf nearby. eske's never been known to be a social butterfly but as she drew nearer realized that it was too late to adjust her course.

the other woman was lounged upon a rock beneath the rays of the sun and eske, unsure if she was asleep or not, let out a low chuff to announce her presence in the hopes of avoiding startling the other and so eske could be on her way.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by RIP Blodreina - March 16, 2018, 03:56 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM