Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

A low noise dragged Nara from her dreams. She quickly opened her eyes and realized that she must have fallen into a deep sleep. Not yet alarmed, she turned her head around to see where the noise came from - simultaneously, the wind blew to her the scent of another wolf, and not one she knew. 

A woman with a brown, agouti colored pelt was standing to her right. She hadn't expected the other wolf to be so near and she almost toppled over the edge of the rock. She quickly recaptured her balance. Uh hello, Nara said, her voice still sounded a little sleepy, didn't see you there. She jumped off the rock rather ungracefully, her legs felt like she hadn't used them for a year. 

Although Nara wasn't one to be particularly mistrustful of unknown wolves, she kept her distance. She was nowhere near the Sunspire and that made her feel vulnerable, although, this woman didn't look like she was going to attack Nara before she could introduce herself. I'm Nara, she said, and who are you?.

Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM