Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

The brown colored wolf introduced herself. She sounded like she wasn't from anywhere Nara knew. Maybe she is a wanderer, Nara thought to herself, but immediately dismissed that thought when she smelled the scent of other wolves. Nara tilted her nose up discreetly, trying to locate the scent of her pack-mates. They didn't seem close-by. Not that there was a reason for alarm. Yet.

She might have taken the words of Eske as an intimidation, had the woman sounded more threatening. For some reason, Nara didn't think this wolf had bad intentions. I'll keep that in mind she said. I'm glad then that it was you who found me sleeping, and not someone who was feeling particularly murderous today she added with a grin. 

Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM