Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
149 Posts
Ooc — Khalysa
Away

I'm from Sunspire Nara answered proudly. Although a moment later she wondered if she should have disclosed this information with a stranger. Then she decided that she had no reason to distrust Eske. We're a new pack - we've just settled and she nodded towards the highest peak at mountain range behind them. Clouds hung around her summit like a dilute halo and the everlasting snow reflected the bright orange light from the evening sun. It was too far away for the eye to see, but she imagined where one of the cliffs could be. It was one that had a view of the grand lake that she was at now. Nara wondered if someone was up there, looking down at her without knowing it.

She turned back to Eske. It was only now, in the warm glow of the evening sun, that she realized how pretty Eske's fur was. Her eyes too. A blue-green like the sea. Not that Nara had ever seen the sea, but this was how she imagined it would look like. I know the other packs nearby, but I have a feeling that you're not from one of them she said. She wanted to know what a pack-wolf was doing so far away from her home. 

Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM