Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
nara offers eske the names of her alphas at the wanlida's behest but the names she's given do not bring with them recognition. eske's tail gives a contemplative flick behind her as she tucks that tidbit of information away. she isn't sure what to think about the congestion that is forming as all these new packs pop up. when spring comes in full and the herds begin to return eske can't help but think that the tensions will run high due to rivalry and competition for hunting grounds. they are far enough removed from drageda that she isn't overly worried — and besides drageda does have the unwanted growth of next door neighbors and thus more pressing concerns regardless. still, heda might be able to make some use of the information. "i've never heard of them." eske muses aloud in a contemplative hum, mostly for nara's benefit. eske doesn't want the pallid beauty to think that her information went ignored.

nara's eyes were bright as she asked what it was like living near the sea and for a moment eske is disarmed. her ears flutter back and she diverts her gaze for a moment feeling a heat creep up her neck and into her cheeks. abruptly, wanlida wishes that she has the ability to spin words poetically. she doesn't. she is brash and cutting. words and their manipulation had always been freyja's forte; and the truth was eske never really thought about it. the sea is just ...there and while there are moments: like when the sun sets upon the calm ocean and it paints the water in fire or when a storm rages out at sea that eske appreciates it's wild and untamed beauty. but at the end of the day it is simply where drageda is. drageda is her home and it matters not to her where they are only that drakru is still there.

"i never really thought about it," eske admits. "for me, it doesn't matter where drakru resides." it could be a barren desert or an oasis and eske wouldn't care either way. "you could visit," eske suggests suddenly, drawing her tongue over her jowls once before she offers nara an coquettish smile. "i could show you all our best views." wanlida invites as casually as she can manage.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by RIP Blodreina - March 31, 2018, 03:52 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM