Barrow Fields get out somewhere other than me before
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
hai mimzy

it was by coincidence that Lycaon was in the fields upon that same hour as the newest member of the Pudding Club. plying his gaze across the swathe with a lazy sort of interest, to his surprise, it was mana who first skirted across his attention's narrow scope, and he was quick to join her if she'd let him near, whining softly as he strode alongside her.

he hadn't yet reconciled his feelings of excitement for her and his own insecurities concerning the top-heavy branch he would occupy in their family tree ensuing her brood's debut earthside. in spite of his rank, he still felt beholden to Caiaphas for taking him under her wing when he was cast out by his own birth mother, and his ears swept deferentially to show that to him, she would always be his superior. "do you want me to get you something to eat?" he asked, eyes all but conceding all resistence to ogle her childing frame.
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
get out somewhere other than me before - by Caiaphas - March 18, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 18, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 21, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 30, 2018, 10:44 PM