Phoenix Maplewood i'll wind up working in the thick of it
tonight's the night i die for our name
74 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Indra's palpable distress began to chip away at Phoenix's confidence. He held his ground in the face of her confusion, but his ears curved backwards and an expression of worry dampened his young face. "You don't know my father?" He looked like his pet had died. "Arkham Solothurn?" Did the surname help? What about his stupid, pompous home-bred title? He doubted it, so didn't offer his father's known moniker. "But you were at Duskvale, weren't you? They said you were... He was First male there, and our mom was First female," Phoenix threw out these details he knew in mild desperation, attempting to cling to their supposed connections with an ardor similar to that of a child commanding a very sticky lolly.

"Wasn't that Duskvale back there?"
he tacked on excessively, motioning back towards the valley of Bearclaw. He only assumed this because he had found Indra there, and though he hadn't seen the valley himself, he thought it resembled the description of a "vale surrounded on all sides by mountains".
Messages In This Thread
i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 01, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Phoenix - April 04, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 04, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 18, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 22, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 25, 2018, 05:53 PM