Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Aviana heard the curt call, and knew it wasn't for her. Still, it sounded urgent, and Aviana wasn't one to ignore such things. Knowing it was from Catori, she wondered if maybe it was time for the new arrivals. She made her way to the densite, following Grayday's scent. 

When she arrived, she made sure to stay several yards behind the leader and his son, not wanting to crowd them or the mother giving birth in the den. She lowered her body to the ground, trying to make herself look the least intruding possible. It was hard not to focus her ears on the den, wondering if she would be able to hear the sounds of newborn pups crying. She stole a glance at Grayday, knowing he was anxious, and waited to see if he, or even Sunny, might run her off. She certainly wouldn't fault them for it.

Then, she heard Catori's voice. Three new additions! She whined in happiness and her tail wagged, though she did her best not to draw attention to herself. Should Grayday howl the news, Aviana would certainly join in, sharing in the happiness.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM