Northstar Vale useless, no more i could use
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
To be fair, Queenie could take a lot. It might not have seemed that way, but in reality, the girl could take a beating, especially from one of her superiors (not to say that that's how she viewed Delight, because it absolutely is not). The issue wasn't even in what he was saying, but in how he was saying it. The two of them knew how to joke with one another, so Queenie had heard Delight's "stern" voice before, and yet in this situation, it was substantially more off-putting.

I wasn't making enemies, Queenie rebutted defensively, I was keeping an ally. It was so like him to be party-pissing-pessimist and she didn't appreciate it one bit. You might not like aggression and you might not like conflict, but not everyone in the Wilds is as much of a peace-fighting isolationist as you are. Don't you want Tindómë to be protected? To have a standing? While this might have sounded like an attack, Queenie's uncharacteristically soft voice said otherwise.

I won't apologize for doing the job you gave me. You knew I was a mercenary and you still promoted me. What did you expect?
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
useless, no more i could use - by Ariel - April 07, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: useless, no more i could use - by RIP Stephanie - April 15, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: useless, no more i could use - by Ariel - April 15, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: useless, no more i could use - by RIP Stephanie - April 15, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: useless, no more i could use - by Ariel - April 15, 2018, 04:52 PM
RE: useless, no more i could use - by RIP Stephanie - April 15, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: useless, no more i could use - by Ariel - April 15, 2018, 05:01 PM
Q - by RIP Stephanie - April 18, 2018, 07:05 PM
RE: useless, no more i could use - by Ariel - April 19, 2018, 09:55 AM
RE: useless, no more i could use - by RIP Stephanie - May 01, 2018, 06:20 PM