Hoshor Plains god is a city overflowing with fists
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
240 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
The last time Shivali stepped across these borders, she found herself in trouble. The monster still haunts her most nights, reminding her of his crimes but she can make the most of it during the day. She checks the borders often, knowing she puts herself at risk of him finding her—he knows where she lives, after all—and the other pack knows they’ve returned to their land. Hopefully they have no interest in trying again, for their numbers are too small to defend anything and the newborns will be at risk. But Kove does not take them somewhere safer. Perhaps if he knew what had happened to her and the dangers that linger outside their forest but the words are far from coming to the surface.

This day, she is restless and itching to be… anywhere else. She does her best not to worry about Iliksis, or the Redhawks, and travels to the lake where she’d met a Sunspire wolf. It is a risk, finding another pack wolf, but she continues on until she locates Bison on the other side of the lake.

For the next several hours, into the late afternoon, Shivali follows them into an open plain.

She keeps her distance from them, doing her best to blend into her background of snow, but the day warmed enough for foliage to pop through and her disguise is broken in place. One spots her but does not do anything more than a huff, so she keeps her distance and moves further back, hunkering down into the snow to wait on their next move.
Nothern 
Common
0/3 threads
i opened my mouth in the night and the night poured in
the night fit against the ridges behind my teeth
the night packed itself under my tongue and settled in, as if to sleep
Messages In This Thread
god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 10, 2018, 08:01 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 10, 2018, 08:33 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 10, 2018, 08:47 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 12, 2018, 07:23 AM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 15, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 16, 2018, 05:19 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Shivali - April 21, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - April 25, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - May 06, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: god is a city overflowing with fists - by Ariel - May 11, 2018, 12:50 PM