Blackfeather Woods disregard the way i know we feel
fierce.
75 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
the snow was tiresome. each step she took weighed her down, trudging through cold and damp and thick. she'd mostly gone in circles since she'd left moonspear. though pretty, the pack offered her little of the companionship and family atmosphere that she'd wanted. it seemed there was one, maybe, but corinna felt so isolated and uncared for inside the borders that... well, it simply didn't work. maybe she just hadn't earned her place in the ranks just yet, didn't earn anyones trust or friendship. 

but it was corinna we're talking about, after all, her charm should've given her a step up. and it hadn't. so, frustrated, she left to wander once more.

this place... it was not moonspear. it didn't have that breathtaking beauty that the cliffs had but... it had something. character? maybe? corinna was intrigued. the woods were dark, she could see them from the mountains, and they looked the same as they had from the cliffs. maybe... maybe she could just make a stop, investigate. her nose twitched, posture lowering, as she approached the borders slowly, not howling immediately but... observing. 

and then, when she felt ready, she let out a call for leadership.

Messages In This Thread
disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 02:14 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 02:18 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 11, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 11, 2018, 05:45 PM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Kove - April 17, 2018, 03:38 AM
RE: disregard the way i know we feel - by Corinna - April 24, 2018, 02:59 PM