Stavanger Bay i want to be quicker, i want to get closer
103 Posts
Ooc — Me
Where regular people were interested in socializing and communicating with each other, hunting and fighting, and doing other useful and normal stuff, there Foxglove's entire life revolved around the dead in various forms, shapes and stages of decay - scavenging that is. Therefore it was not an unusual sight to see the stand-offish and scrawny wolf-dog moving around the claimed territories with a bone or some other relic in her jaws, heading to the hideouts only she knew about.

Therefore, when Foxglove ran accross Ava for the first time, she was carrying a part of whitened back-bone and had ventured without saying a single word to the other, had it not occurred to her that the other might be up to something edible herself. The bone was put on the ground at a safe distance and without so much as a greeting, the dappled she-wolf approached and began to curiously sniff the ground, where the other wolf had looked for healing plants earlier.
Messages In This Thread
i want to be quicker, i want to get closer - by Ava - April 12, 2018, 06:41 PM
RE: i want to be quicker, i want to get closer - by Hexe - April 14, 2018, 02:49 PM
RE: i want to be quicker, i want to get closer - by Ava - April 19, 2018, 06:18 PM