Wheeling Gull Isle I need vitamin SEA
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Please allow @Aliac to reply first. They are looking for @Stockholm and/or @Coelacanth, but AW, too. Set for the morning of 4/16

The Morningside pair traveled quickly to the coastline, Aviana excited to to meet the ocean. She hadn't ever before, and it was a sight to behold when they finally reached it. She stood there for several long minutes, breathing in the salty air, and listening to the waves crash on the beach. A crab caught her attention as it scurried across the beach and then found a hole to crawl into. Then, she looked at the island they were supposed to visit. There was a sand bridge to cross, thankfully, but it looked a bit awkward to approach the pack. Still, a border was a border, she supposed.

With a smile to Aliac, she began to cross. The wind carried the scent of the pack, and she stopped several yards away from the pack's boundary line. The tipped her head back and howled for the pair they had come to deliver Catori's message to. She hoped they were friendly enough. Just in case, Aviana's folded her ears on her head as she lowered it, and made sure her tail was down along her back legs. She didn't want anyone to think she was anything but submissive.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
I need vitamin SEA - by Aviana - April 15, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Aliac - April 15, 2018, 01:12 AM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Aviana - April 25, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Komodo - April 26, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Aviana - May 08, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Aliac - May 15, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: I need vitamin SEA - by Komodo - May 25, 2018, 08:41 AM