Greatwater Lake Yearning for this moment
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
I love accents. They're so cool to hear and write. :) Yeah, I guess we could wrap this up for now, maybe start a new one later?

Majesty did something that no one had ever done before. Something so surprising that she sucked in air and was as still as a statue. Majesty pressed his face against her scarred half, rubbing his muzzle against the scars, bruises, and craters there. For a moment, she forgot how to breath, how to move, how to think. But then she unconciously pressed back. He pulled away then, and part of her felt disappointed. She wanted him to sit there and snuggle with her. If they were mates now, then that was allowed.

You are truly beautiful, Erika he said, a chuckle rumbling in his chest. Erika felt a shudder go through her. It was truly pleasing to hear and she wanted to hear it again, maybe pressed against his chest.... She shook the thoughts from her head. Not now, she would have to wait for that...if they could even get that close. For now she rubbed her muzzle against his, a smile on her lips. "Ma Majesté..." she said back.
Messages In This Thread
Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 10, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 08:10 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 11, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 08:58 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Majesty - June 12, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: Yearning for this moment - by Erika - June 12, 2014, 09:25 PM