Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Aviana starts to answers, though it doesn’t sound like all the information. How much more details are there she’s not being told? Maybe she doesn’t want to explain (maybe Furi doesn’t want to understand it). But regardless, she listens to what she’s told and her face scrunches up at the thought. Aviana’s scent is pleasant and she can’t stop the draw to her. Perhaps it impacts males differently, but she just knows she likes it in a way she can’t put to words. 

But did that mean... she’d go through it? For males? She thinks briefly on Heda and Wildfire, and the slight confusion that comes with that—that was normal, at least to her—but she’s far more perplexed than she’d been a few moments ago. Having never really thought about kids of her own (maybe she just assumed it would make sense when it happened), she’s not had a lot of time for this and she and Blixen has... had such a weird relationship. 

”What is it like?” she asks, cautiously, as the wind shifts and a waft overcomes her. Is that why she feels weird? Is it not supposed to? All these extra questions she tucks away for another day, despite wanting answers now, but something keeps them from coming to fruition.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 24, 2018, 10:56 AM