Northstar Vale Excuse me, while I collapse on your border.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
SURPRISE!!! @Delight oh and @Malice @Nathaniel

Sebastian realized that climbing a mountain was a lot tougher on his shoulder than he expected it to be. Even on his good shoulder, as he sometimes continued on three limbs instead of four. He had to take more breaks than he normally needed. The only good thing was that his shoulder was doing better. The infection was gone and the large gash was healing, though it would be a long time before his muscles would recover and he could use his shoulder fully. The wound on the end of his tail had closed up and fur was growing back. He would have to live with a docked tail much like his father.

Sebastian had expected to rest in the vale between the mountains. He had pushed on to reach it so he could have a good night sleep there. But to his horror, he realized that there was a pack here. Sebastian felt panicked for a moment as he couldn't camp on the borders of a pack! However, then the scent of Nathaniel came to his nostrils and... Malice? Mato? But... they lived passed the other mountains. Had he been walking in the wrong direction? Sebastian's tired mind whirled. He howled for them just in case before he tiredly collapsed by their border.
Messages In This Thread
Excuse me, while I collapse on your border. - by Sebastian - April 23, 2018, 04:39 AM