Stavanger Bay I have no home; I make awareness my dwelling.
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
i kno java asked to be put on ppc but i saw mention that she might have time to post this week so i am tossing up a reply here in hopes that this can get moved along and closed in a few more posts
The confusion swelled inside of him as Tetsubo closed the distance between them and mumbled something in the way he had always spoken – at least to Smokestep – and left the yearling standing with an overwhelming sense of dread that would not leave no matter how he seemed to shake it. If it weren’t for Nox barking out a question, the Captain would have been a deer in the headlights for far too long. He snapped his attention to the pale female and breathed a heavy sigh that seemed to deflate him a few notches. “Aye, I know ‘im,” he answered her with a furrowed brow and an expression that bled his discomfort with the situation. “This crusty barnacle is a… er… he’s bushy-dough to me father,” Smokestep then elaborated as well as he could, though he made a fair butchering of the title that Tetsubo had so diligently taken.

Then, his mismatched gaze sought out the slate warrior’s and he flattened his ears to his crown. The yearling breathed deeply to steady himself, but he could feel the earth fading from his view. If his father had sent his most trusted guardian, Smokestep didn’t know what kind of a scrutiny he would be under. He also did not know how far away the leviathan was. “’Subo… where’s me dad? Did he travel wit ye?” All while his mentality seemed to crumble away at the idea of Skellige being so close to the bay, Smokestep stood guard over the unconscious Roz, and made sure that the peculiar warrior could not do her any further harm.
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
RE: I have no home; I make awareness my dwelling. - by Smokestep - May 10, 2018, 02:25 AM