Heron Lake Plateau My unicorn got run over by a tractor
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
At least it didn't seem like he'd said the wrong thing.  It seemed like it might be a potentially touchy subject, but he'd apparently played a good game of Minesweeper... For now.  Surely he'd mess up sometime, or someone would do their best to help screw things up.  The biggest dangers to this were those that he had no control over whatsoever. 

If she was trying to melt him into a pile of goo, what she'd done was a good way to start.  Her touch almost felt like it burned, sending a momentary bristle through the fur within her reach.  Quixote's eyes closed for the moment as well, neck arcing to direct her to where he wanted.  She'd jolted him out of this state previously with her last question and now she'd gone and pulled him back from pondering about problems to this less complicated state.  Or more complicated since it came with it's own complications later on?  Oh hell, whatever.  2complex4now, let's just pay attention to Raven instead.

With a blatantly amorous murmur, he turned in place slightly so that he could lean towards her, lightly dragging the edge of his muzzle up the side of her face, only pausing to whisper in her ear, So, then... Whatever you want?  And though he knew what he was hoping for, as long as he got to stay with Raven, he probably didn't care in the end.  Even with Quixote operating at a far more basic level at this particular instant, it didn't mean that when his brain cleared he'd have a change of heart.  This was what he wanted, wasn't it?  Sure, not the normal way to go about it, but if the result was the same, would anyone care in the end?  The world worked in weird ways, so who was he to judge?  Probably would make for a good story if anything.
Messages In This Thread
My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - April 28, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 02, 2018, 11:04 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 03, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 05, 2018, 07:02 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 07, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 08, 2018, 10:01 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Quixote - May 08, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: My unicorn got run over by a tractor - by Raven - May 09, 2018, 02:50 AM