Stavanger Bay and the future of your child
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Sandpiper didn’t seem as though she was nearly as bent out of shape as she had been when Rosalyn had taken her place. Smokestep was grateful that she had simmered down, but he would always fret for his sister and wish the very best for her. She would always be the one companion that he could rely on in difficult times. In the past, the Cairn bloodline had not been drawn together. Kin had never really been important to the other wolves of Warsaw. While the young Captain still had Moorhen and Redshank out there somewhere, Sandpiper would always be his closest.

While she might have imagined him running off with the women of the crew, or outside the crew, Kingfisher was far from that realm of enjoyment. He breathed a weighted sigh and shook his head at her. It was clear that the pirate was troubled, but his own emotions were misplaced in his ability to communicate well. “I’ve been tryin’ to keep the crew together, y’know,” he confessed to her. “I think we’ve lost some o’ the swabs. Dunno wot I’m doin’ wrong to ‘em.”
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
and the future of your child - by OG Sandpiper - April 28, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: and the future of your child - by Smokestep - April 28, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: and the future of your child - by OG Sandpiper - April 30, 2018, 05:17 PM
RE: and the future of your child - by Smokestep - May 10, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: and the future of your child - by OG Sandpiper - May 12, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: and the future of your child - by Smokestep - May 18, 2018, 02:28 AM