Broken Boulder so it seems i'm someone i've never met
unshakeable, unbreakable, unkillable
201 Posts
Ooc —
Away
[Image: 109c6eafb2ca40ff4fddb3ce77934463.png]

unfortunately for her brother, lanawyn had essentially been groomed to become their mother.  she shied from his approach until she deemed him safe, though she did not allow him to see the hurt that dwelled inside.  outwardly, she remained stoic, prepared.  

he melted before her, crumbling beneath the mounting pressure of lennon and becoming governor and dealing with repressed childhood trauma and her brow knitted almost imperceptibly.  she moved to put her head beneath his -- although alarian was small, feminine, lanawyn somehow managed to be smaller -- and she let out a probably-dissatisfying hmmm, as she took a moment to breathe.

because we were cursed, baby boy.  she said she didn't believe in such things.  that people couldn't be cursed.  she didn't believe in god, or heaven, or hell, or paradise -- none of it.  but curses?  maybe they were something else.
— he hit me and it felt like a kiss
7/5
Messages In This Thread
so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 04:33 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Alarian - April 30, 2018, 06:16 PM
RE: so it seems i'm someone i've never met - by Eris - April 30, 2018, 06:29 PM