Broken Boulder You’ll never be what is in your heart
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn wasn't even sure how long she had been wandering. Sometimes, she wandered for miles and miles just thinking. This was just something that had became a habit for her as a lone wolf. Brynn didn't mind at all. Wandering kept her sane and helped her work through whatever may be bothering her. 

When she did stop to take in the scenery, Brynn noticed a very intriguing place. Although she wanted to continue exploring this place, she did smell something she was always careful to watch out for; a scent that indicated the borders of a packs territory. Not only was she not the most sociable wolf around wolves she did not know, but she also did not want to risk injury if a pack member was less than happy to have a strange lone wolf wandering into their territory.

Not wanting to cause any trouble, Brynn continued to walk with what seemed like no real purpose, hugging the border of this mysterious territory, but also keeping a watchful eye.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You’ll never be what is in your heart - by Brynn - May 03, 2018, 02:54 AM