Phoenix Maplewood Sometimes it's the sweet, simple things...
3 Posts
Ooc — Christina
ahhh i'm so glad someone replied! 

Inasyah was so focused on the delicious maple sap, that he was startled by the sound of someone's voice and whipped around snarling. "What?? Who are..." the words died in his throat as he stared at the "intruder" in confusion. A sheep? No, I don't even think sheep talk. After another split second of contemplation, he realized he was actually staring at a very wooly she-wolf.  If it weren't for the fact that some of her coat was begining to shed, he wouldn't have recognized her lupine figure at all. He simoltaneously felt dumb and the urge to laugh. Hah, she looks like the sheep back home! How cute? He decided to be polite to this stranger, since he wasn't sure if he was the real intruder here, or even better...if she knew where he could find some real food.

"Um...I don't think this tree is very medicinal, it's just maple sap," he said with a reserved, but definately amused smile. "I don't know much, but perhaps I could help you find something that is useful?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Sometimes it's the sweet, simple things... - by Inasyah - May 07, 2018, 09:14 PM