Moonspear once in a while
288 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Vela just nodded in agreement with her mother. She hoped as well that his motives were good. But then again, the female didn't want to hope too much. Somehow she had the feeling that the male wouldn't return. Otherwise, he might have said goodbye to her. The female kept that worry to herself, much like her mother. Vela wasn't one to express too much emotion as she was growing older. Only when emotions really ran high she was not good at containing them. If Drogon wanted to be found she would find them.

Vela was glad that she changed the subject. She could imagine her mother going crazy with four children in one den. "I agree that moving them would be good," she spoke. She didn't really share her mother's opinion on being den bound. "I like my cave, though it is quite spacious so not really comparable to a den. I think I can't even remember sleeping in a den," she commented. Then the female shrugged. "Glad you are okay. I will go look for Drogon then," she decided. She dipped her head to her mother so she could have her peace once more.

Fade/end? :D
Messages In This Thread
once in a while - by Amekaze - May 21, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 23, 2018, 09:14 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 24, 2018, 11:26 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - May 28, 2018, 02:08 PM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - May 30, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 01, 2018, 05:55 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: once in a while - by Vela - June 11, 2018, 10:33 AM
RE: once in a while - by Amekaze - June 11, 2018, 11:51 PM