Stone Circle I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
Тал нутгийн хатан хаан
88 Posts
Ooc — Keg
All Welcome 
Inspired by I Hope You Dance by Lee Ann Wormak.
Feel free to jump in and meet Kegana if you haven't already, I'm hoping to meet everyone soon enough! :P

Ocean blue eyes watched the plains bellow with an intensity commonly found in Kegana's gaze. She observed quietly, curious as to the prey bellow. She believed that these creature were known as bison, an animal Valette had mentioned when she first arrived. The pale princess had never seen such a creature before, her only comparison was the elusive mongolian yak. A creature Kegana had never had the pleasure of hunting as they didn't often venture into her packs territory. 

These creatures were different. They were larger than the average yak, and their hair was much shorter. What was even more curious though was the calfs. The minature versions followed their mothers around as all young prey did. Never far from their mothers feet. There were some obviously older calfs, some had just been born, and to Kegana it seemed that there were still several femals pregnant in this particular herd. It was birthing season. 

The mongol made mental notes to herself:
~May was part of the bison birthing season, she didn't know when it started or when it ended.
~Their birthing season overlapped with the wolf whelping season.

As time went on, Kegana continued her observations. For hours she sat watching, waiting for anymore tidbits of information. Even the light drizzle started, she continued her vigil, dedicated to her task.
If my body dies, let my body die, but do not let my country die.
mongolian (hover text), common
pawprints 
~~ Hunter 4/5 ~~ Mercenary 2/5 ~~
Messages In This Thread
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder - by Kegana - May 09, 2018, 07:36 PM