Duskfire Glacier with fists like atom bombs
LIVΞ BY MY OWN LΛW
75 Posts
Ooc — Tori
'that's wonderful' his inky companion responds with and vilkas can only presume that she means that he teaches pups to fight ...or taught, rather. as a lone wolf there are no pups to train and the talent is utterly useless to him currently. someday, perhaps, he would be able to return to it but for now he has become focused upon ensuring his own survival, judging when to let his combatant and raptorial nature control him and when to bite his tongue and know that he sits on disadvantage. fights were not overly practical for lone wolves and hunting takes over as the most important ability in his arsenal.

the firebrand's ears perk and swivel to the side before one flickers forth at her next set of questions. was he traveling, passing through or looking for someone? "i've got an older brother lurking around somewhere out there," there being the vast teekon wilds, communicated with a general gesture towards the outside of the cavern. "but i figure our paths will cross sooner or later." in other words, the youngest whitemane was not actively searching for kodlak. their paths had separated along the way and vilkas does not worry about his eldest sibling's well-being; he knows kodlak is more than capable of taking care of himself. "i don't know what i am yet." he admits. he's a traveler and he could simply pass through but he could also decide to join up with a pack somewhere or stake a claim of his own somewhere. there were a lot of options and vilkas was in no hurry to choose.
he has the holy fire of the gods within him,
that leaves his body gaunt, his blood burning,
and his eyes intoxicating.
Messages In This Thread
with fists like atom bombs - by Vilkas - May 13, 2018, 12:44 PM
RE: with fists like atom bombs - by Lily - May 13, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: with fists like atom bombs - by Vilkas - May 14, 2018, 04:11 AM
RE: with fists like atom bombs - by Lily - May 14, 2018, 01:54 PM
RE: with fists like atom bombs - by Vilkas - May 15, 2018, 04:40 AM
RE: with fists like atom bombs - by Lily - May 17, 2018, 02:26 AM
RE: with fists like atom bombs - by Vilkas - May 17, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: with fists like atom bombs - by Lily - May 21, 2018, 01:23 PM