Stone Circle Whatever wind blows, while they and I have leaves, we cannot other than an aspen be.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
All Welcome 
After exploring the plains, Brynn headed for the forested part of the Easthollow territory. When she came to upon the forest, she saw that it was made of all the same type of trees. She noticed that the trees had strange white trunks and green, rounded leaves that came to a point. She had seen trees like this before. They were pretty common where she came from. She entered the forest, taking in all of the scents and sounds. She could hear the occasional breeze rustle through the strange leaves and a sentry bird somewhere in the distance alerting others to the presence of a predator. 

As she padded along the moist forest floor, Brynn took notice of a squirrel scurrying up a tree a few yards in front of her. She took a mental note of the animal. Squirrels were small but made a quick, efficient meal when in a hurry or very hungry. She wasn't here to hunt right now, though. She just wanted to become familiar with all the parts of her new territory so she could properly patrol the borders. 

So, Brynn continued her hike deeper into the forest, listening to all the sounds of the life that called this area home.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.