Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Looking up from her prize, Brynn licked her lips and smiled at Howl's encouraging words before replying, "I'm sure it's just beginner's luck." She intended on practicing this some more so that she could be consistent in catching fish. She was hoping to broaden her hunting skills now that she was in a pack. She constantly felt the need to prove her worth and was always looking for ways to do so. 

Brynn thought she may be able to prove herself valuable when Valette's pups were born. She didn't get to experience much about pack life as an adult in her old pack, but she did remember that when there were newborn pups, the mom couldn't leave them for very long and usually needed food brought to them. This thought prompted her to look up from her fish once more and say to Howl, "Do you think Valette will let me bring her food once the pups are born? I want to help, but I don't want to overstep her boundaries since she doesn't know me very well yet." There was no doubt the alpha would be fiercely protective of her children, and Brynn didn't want to cause problems. She couldn't quite shake the feeling that she didn't belong here, and she was pretty sure that pissing off the alpha was not a good way to keep her place in the pack.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - May 21, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM