Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Brynn smiled at his retort to her beginner's luck comment and continued to work on her fish. 

She thought about his answer to her next question and replied, "I won't take it personally. I know she'll be protective of her pups." Brynn wouldn't expect anything less. She would remember Howl's pointers on how to approach her den, though. Hopefully, if she was respectful and cautious, it would turn out okay. 

Brynn continued to consume her catch, lost in her own thoughts. In the quiet, She could hear the occasional flip of a fish tail in the water and a bird chattering in the trees above. It felt nice here, and she thought she might visit this place often if she could. She realized she actually felt content right now, which was something she hadn't felt in a very long time. She was struck with a sudden flash of worry at feeling something that could leave her feeling worse if taken away later but just as quickly pushed the thought out of her mind, hoping that her anxiety hadn't spread to her expression. She carried on in the devouring of her spoils, trying to enjoy her happiness instead of being scared of it.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - May 22, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM