Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She laughed at his first comment, any insecurities she had melting away. If wolves could blush, she sure would be right now. She smiled at his kiss and gave him one in return.

There he went again, paying her compliments she wasn't sure she deserved. She couldn't help but smile at him before shyly saying, "I think I am the one who is lucky." It was the truth. Had she not happened upon him that day, she wouldn't have a new pack and she wouldn't have found him. For a reason she couldn't quite figure out, Howl was able to pull her out of the protective shell she had worked so hard to form; a shell she had hid inside for quite some time. 

No longer hungry, for food anyway, she nosed the remnants of her fish aside and scooched closer to him so that the side of her body was touching his. She nuzzled his cheek before resting her soft muzzle half on her paw and half on his. She let out a contented sigh, glad for the contact and company.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - June 06, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM