Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Howl's affection was soothing. The tenderness was clear in his touch, and it somewhat quelled the the tumult currently happening inside her. They stayed like that for several minutes, neither one saying anything until he mentioned having done this before. He said that it was different, though, which peaked her curiosity.

She pulled her head back a little so that her icy yellow gaze met his silver one. "What was different about it?" she asked. She was genuinely interested in knowing. She also hoped it wasn't different in a bad way. She didn't have anything to compare their relationship to and wasn't sure if she was doing something wrong. At that thought, uncertainty filled her expression and she moved her face back into his throat, not wanting him to see her moment of insecurity.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - June 09, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM