Boartusk Heights Some might say "euphoric", no, there's really no words for it
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
He wondered why. Why she had left - was it because of him? But she didn't give a reason. Only that she had, and on her own volition, and that was it. But he wanted more - he wanted to be the reason someone did something for once - the reason Ceara had. But the thought was so distant, and anyway, who was he kidding? This was Ceara. She had always been determined, and he would've been more surprised if his leave was why she'd left, than if her reasons were the same as everyone else's, and had nothing to do with him.

But the suspicion was there, along with a hitch in her voice that made him curious, and Tuathal covered a step toward her with ears piqued, to close some of their distance. But his sister's question caught him off guard, and he blinked, paused in his advance, and coughed. "A-ah, well - you know. Here, there, everywhere." What was he even looking for? "Thought there might be something interesting over these mountains. A pack, I guess. Somewhere to, I dunno. Start over." He gave a shrug, like the meaning to those words weren't really there, but he felt their weight regardless. "You could always - well - I mean, you going somewhere?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some might say "euphoric", no, there's really no words for it - by Tuathal - June 02, 2018, 06:25 PM