Boartusk Heights Some might say "euphoric", no, there's really no words for it
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
"Well, not exactly - " but he found himself laughing, and didn't think it was all that important to correct his words. "But I know, right?" Lame was what it was. Ceara got what he was saying, and her validation was all he needed right now.  At least she was on his side, with an opinion that really mattered.

He scoffed at her remark. "Got a bounty on my head, and a pack after my tail, but yeah, that's all." Of course he'd been staying out of trouble - intentional, at least, and Tuathal aimed to flick his tail against his sister's hip to accentuate his jest. "I don't go looking for trouble, you know. It just... sort of likes to find me."

He was glad to hear she'd been keeping safe, but at her mention of *cough* interesting people he felt his brow raise and his gaze slip curiously towards her. "Oh?" The way she paired her denial of trouble with them didn't sit comfortably in his head, and after a pause he asked, "What made these folk so interesting?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some might say "euphoric", no, there's really no words for it - by Tuathal - June 04, 2018, 07:34 PM