Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
142 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
some wolves Steele hasn’t met? :)
Steele made his way from the outskirts of pack territory to his den to settle for the night. As he walked toward the caverns he settled outside for now. Steele let his legs collapse from underneath him and sprawl out, he was a bit tired but not exhausted yet. He has been wary every night since he had saw the bear and it keeps him up all night. If he could he would have bags under his eyes, but aside from lack of sleep and this bear, he feels as Thiugh maybe he won’t fit in here.

that thought always lingered in his mind. The thought of not being able to contribute something or doing something useful. It was hard for him to keep this to himself but he had no one here yet.

He let out a small sigh. For right now he was grateful for being here even though he didn’t have many people to talk to yet. Soon the sun would leap behind the trees to bring on night over the land and he would struggle to sleep. As for this man right here and right now he was content with where he was

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 06, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 08, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 09, 2018, 02:09 AM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: Where in the world do I belong? - by Steele - July 06, 2018, 10:27 AM