Broken Boulder milton wants new friends
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
“Wow so you were friends before! That’s cool.” Maybe that was why they decided to be in a pack together because they had known each other already and they knew that it was fun to be around each other. Milton thought that was a really good way to figure out if you wanted to live with someone because joining a pack was a lot and it was really difficult to be the best pack member if you didn’t know a lot about your neighbors and whatnot. Milton thought Delight was really smart and he really liked his name because it was pretty sounding.

“Deeeelight Singing Sunlight wow that’s such a pretty name I really like that.” He bounced as they walked a little ways and he smiled at his new pack friend. Then Delight wanted to know why Milton was in the Bracken Sanctuary. Milton looked at him with his hot hot pink orbs and he smiled a wolfy smile at Delight. “Oh I was just here and I smelled this pack and thought it was really cool and the Governor said I could stay and I want to stay forever because everyone here is so great.”
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
Messages In This Thread
milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 06, 2018, 09:25 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 07, 2018, 08:21 AM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 07, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 07, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 08, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 09, 2018, 11:35 AM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 09, 2018, 11:45 AM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 09, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Meltin’ Milton - June 22, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: milton wants new friends - by Ariel - June 24, 2018, 12:53 PM