The Sunspire I wonder what it looks like from up there
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Joining 
YOOOOOOOOOOOO This is ofc AW but I would love it if chan could reply!
There's no need to match this length because I'll definitely never be writing as much again lol

The last days of spring brought back a feeling that Pyro had fought against for moons after his departure. It was home sickness, and it was bad.

The young Rochester had found the world to be a wide and wonderful place, and he didn't regret his decision to leave home even for a second. He'd crossed steep mountains and deep lakes, followed streams down to the coast and traversed thick forests that drove back inland and opened into vast plains carpeted in the silkiest of snow. And the hunts! Oh the north was rich with herds of all kinds of incredible beasts, each harder to track than the last and more thrilling to catch! But at some point all of that was bested by an itch Pyro couldn't fight back.

He knew he was back in the Teekon Wilds at the sight of the Glacier, and for days he walked across the wilds until he reached the Sunspire range. That was the first stop in his travel schedule (which were usually disregarded). Vassa— Err...Tryp was —despite their childish differences— still by far Pyro's best friend, and Northstar Vale was the last place he'd seen him.

The trek up the mountain was just as much fun as the young wanderer expected, except he found absolutely no one at the vale... Pyro sat back right at the lowest point of the range, staring at the distance trying to figure out what to do next. That lasted about five seconds because his legs couldn't stay still for too long and decided that the Sunspire looked like an awesome place to look at things from a different perspective. So he trekked up that bitch as well, and oh surprise! What did he find? Well, no other than the scent of Mr. @Rannoch himself! Excitement took over the young Rochester and he picked up his pace to reach the smelly borders with loud barks and howls to announce his return. Perhaps Tryp would hear him first and they would reunite in a warm (and awkward after about three seconds) embrace!

Messages In This Thread
I wonder what it looks like from up there - by Pyro - June 08, 2018, 01:55 PM