The Sunspire idk i guess it's just their swagga
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Private 
@Coelho!
PP with player's permission

The first night at the Sunspire was... Odd... At best.

Pyro hadn't realized how used he was to sleeping in utter silence and solitude, or not even sleeping at all because he couldn't find a place safe enough. He'd been a loner long enough for his senses to sharpen like weapons, sharper even during his sleep and it would take getting used to being surrounded by so many people before he could ever sleep in peace again.

However, there was a soothing sensation about that company as well. Every time his ears alerted him of movement and he sprang up from his sleep in a rush of adrenaline, he realized that he was in a safe place, with wolves to support and guard him in his sleep, and it was the most relieving feeling Pyro had felt in over a year.

Patrolling was weird too. There was this sharply defined limit which he had to defend from wolves and coyotes and who knows what other kinds of hellish beasts who were trying to... Well, just walk though(?). Very important task! Pyro was doing his best to keep up with the pack's standards and took up to the task as though he was born for it (he wasn't), he was doing it with his brother, in fact, and there was a gigantic coyote trying to get in somewhere, he was sure of it, so he flew with his hawk wings like a superhero along the border to prevent the chAOS LORD TO DESTROY THE SUNSPIRE!

Suddenly a branch cracks somewhere and Pyro jolts up with a mad growl, eyes still blurry and drool all over his face, just to find himself faced against a tiny coywolf wrapped on her own tail in a submissive (and clearly terrified) roll.

Messages In This Thread
idk i guess it's just their swagga - by Pyro - June 11, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: idk i guess it's just their swagga - by Coelho - June 11, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: idk i guess it's just their swagga - by Pyro - June 13, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: idk i guess it's just their swagga - by Coelho - June 19, 2018, 07:33 PM
RE: idk i guess it's just their swagga - by Pyro - June 25, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: idk i guess it's just their swagga - by Coelho - June 26, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: idk i guess it's just their swagga - by Pyro - June 29, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: idk i guess it's just their swagga - by Coelho - August 06, 2018, 10:12 PM