Duck Lake I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words.
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
No worries! And, thanks!

A chuff broke her concentration, and Brynn turned and moved into a sitting position as the unknown male approached her. His demeanor was friendly, so she didn't tense much at his closeness. When he mentioned her alpha, it peaked her interest. "How do you know Valette?" she asked curious to know if maybe they were friends or something. She had never seen him or smelled his scent before, although it did smell similarly to that of the Morningside wolf that had visited their borders recently to deliver some news, so she wondered if he belonged to the same pack. 

"As for bringing back a duck, I think Valette and the pack would probably benefit from something a little more substantial," she said, smiling a bit. Their numbers were reaching the max that could be supported by their territory and with the addition of Valette and Stark's pups, there were quite a few hungry mouths. One small duck would not provide much sustenance for one wolf, let alone a large pack with a nursing alpha.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I am an arms dealer; fitting you with weapons in the form of words. - by Brynn - June 22, 2018, 03:19 PM